We’ll be performing a hotfix today, Wednesday July 29th, around 8 AM PT / 4 PM BST.
- Fixed: Lifestreak not calculated properly in the Match Summary
- Fixed: Floating snowbank at the beginning of the Tutorial
- Fixed: When teams are eliminated or both Data Uplinks are destroyed, they are correctly shown ‘Left on Planet’ and not ‘Successful Extraction’ messaging
- Fixed: Harvest a Scrap Cache and Repair a Vehicle Challenges now work correctly
- Fixed: After respawning, the Scrap indicator next to the Experience bar no longer displays 0, even when Scrap is in the Inventory
- Fixed: Shield bar no longer shows as half full when they should display as full
- Fixed: Issue causing some game crashes
Please continue sharing your feedback and thoughts with us - we’re grateful for all the reports we’ve had from everyone so far. They’ve helped us address key issues quickly and effectively at this early stage. This is all an integral part of the Scavengers Early Access journey and we hope you’ll continue to join us in the months ahead.
If you haven’t already, join our Discord to talk to fellow Explorers and our team, or follow us on Twitter for all the latest updates!