Check out our latest Developer Focus blog!
Here, we’ll talk about some of the top topics that the team is working on this week. This isn’t their only focus - we’ll be highlighting only the main topics they’re focused on:
- Weapon Tuning: We’re investigating balancing some weapons, based on your feedback. This includes our long-distance snipers such as the Whisker and Predator.
- Console Issues and Crashes: Thank you to everyone participating in our Console Closed Alpha. It’s been an exciting couple of weeks and we appreciate you reporting any issues and crashes that you’ve encountered. We’ll be fixing these issues as a high priority, to ensure that you have an enjoyable experience while playing Scavengers.
- Mid-Week Update: We’re rolling out an update this week, focused on addressing several bugs and issues.
- New Weapons: We recently introduced the wildcard shotgun Grimalkin, but that’s not the only new weapon we have planned! We’re designing additional weapons, to be introduced at a later date. What types of weapons are you excited to see in the future?
- Seasonal Cosmetic Items: We’re designing some spooky Halloween cosmetics that will roll out in October! We hope you enjoy these haunted variants as much as we do.
Our recurring Mutator GunFu and Mutator Arsenal events will be taking place on Tuesday and Thursday, respectively. These events are a great opportunity to test out different weapons.
This weekend, get ready to quickly grind through some levels with a 72-hr Double EXP event!